Background © RoughLady & Sverst

Announcement: Minecraft Server

Magicat

Staff member
Hi everyone, after some brief discussion with a few other PAD members. I decided to purchase a Minecraft Realm that will be open for any PAD members to join and play. Not surprisingly, the title of this realm is "The Pride Lands."

If you would be interested in joining in, just get me you player name (either by replying here or by DM) and I can send you an invite. Once invited, you are welcome to hop on and play at any time, I will also try to periodically organize times for larger group play.

So far, we are playing cooperatively; but as we progress i'm open to other styles of play assuming we have general agreement amongst those involved. Current Players include myself (player name Maskelyne), @Soul-Gryph , @DanielArtaxes , @Alco and @TheTiger.

As we move forward, It may be good to establish some general guidelines/rules of play, so I am open to suggestions.

If you've never played Minecraft before and would like to try it out, you can get a free trial HERE (We're using Minecraft Java Edition)

Hope to see you in The Pride Lands: Minecraft style.

TheTiger

Community Manager
Staff member
It has been a good 7 years since I last played vanilla Minecraft, but muscle memory doesn't fade apparently. I set up shop on the savannah outside of the desert town. I'm surprised no one else is there. It's the Pridelands people, come on!

They really added a lot of stuff since I last played. I'm seeing cats, and underwater enemies, I think I even saw a dolphin. I'm looking forward to playing with some of the stuff I never bothered to mess with, like potions and enchantments. Should be good fun. Hopefully we can hang out together during the weekends.

Magicat

Staff member
I went ahead and set up a discord server for us in case anyone wanted to voice chat while playing. Everyone who is on the Minecraft server should have received an invite to the Discord space. Let me know if it didn't go through.

Cheers!