Background © RoughLady & Sverst

Non-TLK creative work?

Radix

Administrator
Staff member
I've been doing a bit more anthro drawing/writing (as evidenced in the Element chat). I have been considering starting threads in Creative Den here on the forum to help keep a log of creative critique from interested parties. Do we think putting non-TLK work here as well is appropriate? Or at least appropriate until we have a better venue for it?

Magicat

Staff member
While a main goal of PAD is to archive all the TLK smut, I think as part of "encourage the amazing creatives of this community" we can do that by allowing them to post about whatever they are currently working on. I certainly hope for lots of new TLK related artwork, but am interested in encouraging our artists in their other works as well. Unless or until we have have a different location for it, I'm fine with it in the Creative Den here.

After all, it would mirror the behaviors we foster in the creative den chat on Element.

TheTiger

Community Manager
Staff member
I don't see why not. The Creative Den should be a place where everyone can express their creativity, after all. The TLK only rule doesn't make that much sense in hindsight. Whoops.

TheTiger

Community Manager
Staff member
This part of the Creative Den rules has now been scrapped; "All works need to be (somewhat) related to The Lion King or feature original characters drawn in a similar style."

Go forth and post!