If you are looking for something to watch I have a few things I would definitely suggest.
Stand Up Comedy:
- Solar Opposites, From the creators of Rick and Morty it is a very funny animated show about a group of aliens who get stuck on earth after there planet is destroyed
- Community, Old but good, another from Dan Harmon one of the team behind Rick and Morty, a comedy about a group of students in Community College. Very nerdy.
- Space Force, A comedy created by and staring Steve Carell, about the new US Space Force Agency.
- The Order, A Supernatural Drama about Mages Vs. Werewolves (sexy sexy werewolves). Hard to say more without giving anything away.
- Hell on Wheels, Historical Drama about the building of the transcontinental railroad.
- Paradise PD, From the creators of Brickelberry (another great show you should check out), A very funny, raunchy, animated show. Not for the sensitive.
- The Dragon Prince, One of the few animies that I have enjoyed, it is for kids but it is a really good story with great characters and animation.
- The Grand Tour, featuring Jeremy Clarkson, James May, and Richard Hammond from Top Gear, see the hilarious hijinks of the presenters as they do crazy things with cars.
- The Death of Stalin, A hilarious historic dark comedy about the events surrounding Josef Stalins death.
- Jojo Rabbit, Another dark historic comedy about a child growing up in Nazi Germany who's imaginary friend is Adolf Hitler and whose mother is hiding a Jewish girl.
- Greyhound, Staring Tom Hanks, a very good war movie about the captain of a destroyer who is leading his first convoy across the Atlantic during the "Second Happy Time" in World War II.
- Irresistible, A movie by Jon Stewart Featuring Steve Carell about a democratic campaign strategist who travels to middle america to run a small town mayoral campaign. Very funny with a great message about US politics.
Stand Up Comedy:
- Jack Whitehall: I'm Only Joking
- Bert Kreischer- Hey Big Boy, The Machine, and Secret Time
- Anthony Jeselnik Thoughts and Prayers
- Tom Segura- Mostly Stories, Completely Normal, and Disgraceful
- Marc Maron - Thinky Pain and Too Real