Background © RoughLady & Sverst

Writing streams

Radix

Administrator
Staff member
So, I did my first "writing stream" a few weeks back, and it seemed like a decent success. People seemed to have a good time, and some writing got done in real time with input from the viewers.

But, of course, being a global community, not everyone could join in. I'm wondering if we can find two times, one later in the day and one earlier, which we can alternate between for more inclusion. But first I needed to ask the community who would be interested in the first place.

So let's say on weekdays starting around 10-12 PM UTC, and weekends starting around 2-4 PM UTC.

Given those times, would you be interested in joining in with the writing stream sometimes? Would another time work better for you? Let me know!

Last edited:

Magicat

Staff member
To clarify, is that 10PM-12AM UTC, or 10AM-12PM UTC? Also, was one set of times intended to be for weekends, rather than weekdays?

Magicat

Staff member
As it turns out, the optimal time is 1-3AM UTC but that’s likely terrible for everyone. (I give that time, because if I work a closing shift, I’m usually back home by then.)

That said, I’m still interested, just with working retail, I don’t have a fixed day/time I can always attend, it changes from week to week.

Alco

Pridelander
11pm utc works well for me on most weekdays (Thursday and Friday are iffy) and 4pm utc on weekends works well too. <3

Superscripts

New in the Pridelands
Most comfortable would be something between 12PM and 10PM for me.

So your first option would be the better one, for me at least :P

I don't know if I would be there regularly, but I would certainly be interested. Maybe I'll pick up writing myself a bit again :3

Radix

Administrator
Staff member
Most comfortable would be something between 12PM and 10PM for me.

So your first option would be the better one, for me at least :P

I don't know if I would be there regularly, but I would certainly be interested. Maybe I'll pick up writing myself a bit again :3
Really? Isn't that super late where you are? I mean, that works fine for me, just want to make sure I have my times right!

Superscripts

New in the Pridelands
I'm at UTC+2, so if I've done the conversion right 2PM - 4PM UTC would be in the afternoon for me. The other one from midnight on.

Radix

Administrator
Staff member
Just so everyone knows, we've been doing this for the last three weeks and it's a lot of fun! Sundays at 3PM UTC!